Success through organization innovation, active and engaged members, and a results-driven culture.
The Purposes of Pi Sigma Epsilon:
- To create a collegiate organization of students who are interested in advancement of marketing, sales, and management as a profession.
- To promote the study of marketing, sales, management, and related fields in colleges and universities.
- To bring together academically qualified students who express a desire to enter the fields of professional marketing, sales, and management.
- To encourage experience preparing students for careers in professional marketing, sales, and management.
- To instill the highest possible ethical standards in selling.
Pi Sigma Epsilon (PSE) is the only co-ed nationally recognized professional organization in marketing, sales, and management. Established in 1952, Pi Sigma Epsilon gives students opportunities to gain real-world experience in the business profession.
LSU's chapter of Pi Sigma Epsilon, the Beta Xi chapter, was established in 1971 at Louisiana State University, and currently has 36 members.
We welcome ALL majors with a minimum GPA of 2.0. PSE has something to offer for everyone!